Monday, October 19, 2009

Hope. Courage. Family. Support. Love.


I was touched by all of your entries to my contest. Thank you for entering. I am blessed to have such great readers! As with any cause, hope, courage, family, support and love are most important. Before I get to the winners, I have a little gift for everyone because we're all in this together. We may not be personally battling this horrible disease but we know family members, friends or friends of friends who are.  I hope that you enjoy making this adorable tote for yourself and for your loved ones. I carried it all around Houston and loved it. The pattern is here. Enjoy!

Now, drumroll, please! The winners were picked randomly by my two helpers, Big A and Little A. The winners [with the time of the posting in case there is any confusion] are:

Jeanette 12:02
Amanda 7:42
Tozz 5:39
Always Sewing 8: 44
Quiltcetera 4:55

Please e-mail me your snail mail and I will send the fat quarters to you! Thanks for entering. xo, L