Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Quilt Fest of New Jersey VII

Imagining India by Pat Holly

Last weekend I went to the Quilt Fest of New Jersey VII. I had a great time, saw a lot of quilts, chatted with friends and met some new friends along the way. I thought you'd enjoy seeing some that made it to my camera.

Fish Eye View by Betty Busby

Lost In Illusion by Gloria Hansen

Anniversary Oak by Rosemary Cushman

Arabian Mystery by Judith Heyward

My Baltimore Album by Leona Unkle

A World of Santas by Susan Dicks and Jamie Wallen

Star of Bethlehem Quilt - Collection by Pepper Cory

Watering Can III by Laura Wasilowski


I ran into my friend, Lois Griffin. Don't tell her this but one day I'm going to have to figure a way to remove one of her handmade and totally awesome necklaces from around her neck. They are beautiful! Her husband is too cool. 


I met up with my friend from Henry Glass, Karen and her sister. Her sister Linda has an entourage of lovely ladies and they sure had fun. They're headed to Lancaster this week.

xo, L