Friday, November 11, 2011

Marvel of the iPad


The iPad has changed the way I do everyday things but it has especially changed the way I think about my business. My publisher Leisure Arts has embraced digital technology and I am happy to say that three of my booklets are available through the Leisure Arts iPad app [this part is free] as e-books. You can download it here and then go on to buy the books within the app.

iKnit is a fun accessories collection. There are purses, scarves, and pillows. I love the photography in this one.


Oh, so jolly. I love Christmas and The Modern Crafter - Jolly Stuff is a bright collection of holiday treats. There are placemats, ornaments, runners, pillows and more.



Who remembers my first designs? I love those little applique designs and there are six of the designs in Row by Row Seasonal Quilts. So cute and easily adaptable to any size of a project that you desire.


My thoughts to all of the families of veterans and the men and women in service today.

Have a great weekend!
xo, L